sexta-feira, 10 de julho de 2009

I used to sing for you..


I still can smell and feel all the kisses, all the hugs, the touches that made what I am today..
But now everything has gone..and the only thing that stayed was me...me and the part of you that I cannot separate of me..
My soul was gone with you.. while you gave me lies I gave you love.. Now I got to get up and learn how to walk again.. You just left with pieces e shadows that will always be with me..

"I remember that was a time I used to sing for you..."

2 comentários:

Vivemos o que aprendemos disse...

Ta em ingles.. so percebi a ultiuma frase amorrr!!! :D

da proxima em portugues! :)

ahha

adoro-te minha porquinhaaa!

Patrícia Pinto disse...

Adorei!
Cruzei-me com o teu blogue por acaso e gostei muito!
Identifiquei-me muito com este teu texto...
Continua a escrever assim...
:o)